– Found on Pinterest on 11- 24-15.
List Of Things I Am Thankful For In 2015.
- I am thankful for my infusion team at the Infusion Center. They always make the place a little brighter by putting up decorations. When they know it’s not a good day, they do thoughtful things to help you.
- I am thankful for my son and his partner. They are kind to me and give me things to look forward to. I enjoy my time with them. They are very caring towards me, and I love them both.
- I am thankful for my best friend who is dear to my heart. I have known her for more than 30 years. We are able to communicate well, and she’s the one I play hooky from the world with. We love movies and eating out. We laugh and have a lot of fun, We also have interesting conversations and enjoy nature together.
- I am thankful for the therapist who is working with me toward acceptance of my illness. She is positive and affirming. She is kind and caring, and she is also able to help me in spiritual matters. She believes in me as a person and is respectful of me.
- I am thankful for the friends I have gotten to know better this year, and for my nephews and nieces I am getting to know and understand better.
- I am thankful for my faith and for a God who is patient and forgiving with my weaknesses.
- I am thankful for my dogs which give me lots of love and laughter and put up with my songs when I sing for them.
- I am thankful for books, poetry, art, photography, and quotations that I have access too. They give me both serenity and inspiration.
- I am thankful for the chance to blog and share myself with others and for the opportunity to help others. I have enjoyed getting to know fellow bloggers.
- I am thankful for the food I have, my house, and Social Security. It was there when I needed it. I am thankful for Medicare which helps with treatment.
- I am thankful for life which God gives to me and a purpose for being here.